Rain Rain

First animation ever? That's INSANE. Very well done to you!

Quacksalver Quacksalver

Amazingly fluid animation. Works really well with the rough style and not to mention a great story had me hooked. Amazing work!

Dating Through The Ages Dating Through The Ages

I don't usually write many reviews here on NG's but as a long time fan of your work, I thought I would provide some feedback on your recent work.
I remember a time when I was first introduced to independent animation on the internet and you were at the top end of internet animators. However, over the last couple of years, I feel your videos have had a serious drop in quality and content.

Am I nostalgic for the 'golden days' of internet animation... absolutely! But I look back to videos like 'Action Bunnies' which was 6 years ago and I compare it to this video. If I was new to your work I would say this video is older than Action Bunnies, your refined style looks underdeveloped and characterless and the whole concept of this video is painfully uninspired. I can't see a single scene in this video that I thought would have pushed your abilities (and it has been like this for a while). I feel your videos have gone stale and I also think it is reflected in the writing, the jokes themselves are hilarious... If your 5 years old (I do however understand comedy is subjective).

I sound harsh but I know what sort of potential you have to create amazing content instead you have been producing boring stale content that 99% of people will not remember when they wake up tomorrow.

"If you don't like it then don't watch it!" and I agree with this expression which is why I feel the need to make this post, because I would have loved to have watched you develop as an animator but sadly your content is not for me.

You're an excellent animator and I'm sure you will continue to be a success in the animation community. My advice would be to try and push your ability to create more interesting content.

Thanks - Drew

Bad Beverage Bad Beverage

This is pretty amazing!!

Attack on Ogre 2: Shrek Gets Rekt Attack on Ogre 2: Shrek Gets Rekt

This is pretty amazing, Well Done!

New Wave Halloween Collab New Wave Halloween Collab

Some awesome animations here!

POKÉMON GO GET A LIFE (Pokémon Go Song) POKÉMON GO GET A LIFE (Pokémon Go Song)

I just love your guys style so much. Such bold colour selection that always seems to work, great video and awesome music!

My first animation My first animation

For a first completed animation I must say there are lots of positives to take from this. Okay yes you need a lot of practice to really refine the skill and that takes time, but you already have the basics to start improving. Some nice fluid camera movement and some challenging animation involved. Keep up the good work!

Stickening responds:

I 've tryed to put all the basic things I know into this. Thank you and yes I will practice until i get better.

Lazy Writing 14 - MVD 2 Lazy Writing 14 - MVD 2

Yotam your work is gold. Seriously love everything you make.

The Baby Goat Warrior The Baby Goat Warrior

Brilliant! I have no idea whats going on. But all I know is its brilliant.